Wednesday 12 March 2014

An abundance of Katherine's

This book was about a guy named Colin and he's supposed to be a child prodigie and he dates a bunch of girls all named Katherine not spelt like that and after the 19 ones dumped him his friend Hassan says that to forgot about the girl they should go on this road trip. The book was good not as. Good as the fault in our stars though but still a funny read, it had a bit too much graphs and maths for me to understand but all in all was a fun and good read I love john greens books they the type that stay with long after you have read them and that's what I like . He was a easy to read type writing style and you don't want to put his books down 
       
thanks for reading and let me know what you think and how I can improve :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment